- Essentials of Mentoring Groups, Rings, and Circles, Part 1
- Ideas about Mentoring
- Tips for Mentees
- Mentoring Across Differences (Part 1)
- Mentoring and Diversity
- Mentoring Is in the Details
- Mentoring Gift-Giving Etiquette
- Time to Evaluate
- What is Mentoring? The definition of the word "mentor" in modern world
- What is coaching? Quick guide
- Difference between Coaching and Mentoring - New article!
Do you want to know what is mentoring and how it can help you achieve success?
Modern world flows with incredible speed: ways of communication are changing, the moment between establishing and accomplishing the goal decreases in length, priorities are changing as well – all of this causes the necessity of applying flexible approach in obtaining the outcome. To be left behind or keep up to date – you are the one to decide!
International Mentoring Group connects specialists and professionals from around the world to share experience and achieve desired personal goals.
“iMentoring” is a unique technology of direct transfer of skills and experience, and assistance in Client’s personal development.
While others will be offering you a set of rules and clichés – we will provide you with an opportunity to interact with an expert in convenient and preferable manner, the way YOU want it to be!
We can definitely help you if:
- You don’t have a specific personal goal
- You have a goal but don’t know how to achieve it
- You have experience but there is no one to share it with