- Difference Between Self-Paced Learning and Live Online Education New
- Best Mentoring and Coaching Books Reviews. Hot
- Difference between Coaching and Mentoring
- What is Mentoring? The definition of the word "mentor" in modern world
- What is coaching? Quick guide
- Essentials of Mentoring Groups, Rings, and Circles, Part 1
- Ideas For Mentoring
- Best Tips for Mentees
Mentoring Gift-Giving Etiquette
+ 10 best gifts ideas
- Time to Evaluate Mentoring
- Types of Mentoring and relationships
- Mentoring vs coaching – what’s the difference?
- Creating or revising your personal vision
- Benefits and advantages of mentoring. Main benefits for mentee, mentor, and company
- Best Quotes collection about Mentoring
- Guide: Writing Your Personal Development Plan
- 5 Common Mistakes While Setting Mentee Goals
- Effective Mentoring Relationships
What is Mentorship, and why do we need it?
Modern world flows with incredible speed: ways of communication are changing, the moment between establishing and accomplishing the goal decreases in length, priorities are changing as well – all of this causes the necessity of applying flexible approach in obtaining the outcome. To be left behind or keep up to date – you are the one to decide!
International Mentoring Group connects specialists and professionals from around the world to share experience and achieve desired personal goals.
“iMentoring” is a unique technology of direct transfer of skills and experience, and assistance in Client’s personal development.
While others will be offering you a set of rules and clichés – we will provide you with an opportunity to interact with an expert in convenient and preferable manner, the way YOU want it to be!
When do we apply Mentoring?
- You don’t have a specific personal goal
- You have a goal but don’t know how to achieve it
- You have experience but there is no one to share it with