- Essentials of Mentoring Groups, Rings, and Circles, Part 1
- Ideas about Mentoring
- Tips for Mentees
- Mentoring Across Differences (Part 1)
- Mentoring and Diversity
- Mentoring Is in the Details
- Mentoring Gift-Giving Etiquette
- Time to Evaluate
- What is Mentoring? The definition of the word "mentor" in modern world
Do you want to know what is mentoring and how it can help you achieve success?
Modern world flows with incredible speed: ways of communication are changing, the moment between establishing and accomplishing the goal decreases in length, priorities are changing as well – all of this causes the necessity of applying flexible approach in obtaining the outcome. To be left behind or keep up to date – you are the one to decide!
International Mentoring Group connects specialists and professionals from around the world to share experience and achieve desired personal goals.
“iMentoring” is a unique technology of direct transfer of skills and experience, and assistance in Client’s personal development.
While others will be offering you a set of rules and clichés – we will provide you with an opportunity to interact with an expert in convenient and preferable manner, the way YOU want it to be!
We can definitely help you if:
- You don’t have a specific personal goal
- You have a goal but don’t know how to achieve it
- You have experience but there is no one to share it with